- We believe that there is one God, who has always existed in three persons; the Father, His only Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirt.
- We believe in Jesus Christ. the only begotten son of God. Was born to a virgin, lived a sinless and perfect life.He is the only Savior for the sins of mankind having shed his blood and died on
Calvary's cross. Having redeemed us fron sin, He rose bodily the third day from the grave. Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and man, and there is no other name by which mankind can and
must be saved from eternity in a real place called hell.
- We believe the Holy Spirit, through the proclamation of the gospel, persuades men to repent of their sins and confess Jesus as Lord. He preforms the miracle of the new birth in an unbeliever and
indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life. Being "filled with the Spirit" simply refers to allowing Him to control all aspects of one's life.
- We believe the Bible, referencing the only 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament, is the written Word of God. The Bible essential and infallible record od God's
self-disclosure to mankind. It leads us to salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. Being given by God, the Bible is both fully and verbally inspried by Him. Therefore, as originally given, the Bible
is free of error in all that it teaches and serves as our final authority for faith, practice and all aspects of life.
- We believe that man is a special creation of God, male and female in his own image, as the crown of creation, that man might have fellowship with Him, but that through the sin of the first man,
Adam, mankind fell so that all men are sinners and need salvation.
- We believe that individuals become Christians as they confess their faith in Jesus Christ as Lord. We believe Christians have an eternal relationship with God and are given strength and help in
living today through the power and presence of the Holy Spirit. This does not mean they are perfect, simply forgiven.
- We believe that we demostrate our new faith in Christ through "believers baptistism" by immersion which follows Jesus' own example. Baptism serves strictly as a symbol of death to our old life,
and ressurection to a new life in Christ.
- We believe that when we celebrate the Lord's Supper (Communion) all believers are invited to share bread and the juice that are symbols of the broken body and shed blood of Jesus and the
grace-filled gift given to us in and through Jesus Christ. "As often as you do this, do it remembrance of me" We celebrate it at the conclusion of the morning worship service on the first Sunday of
each month of the year.
- We believe that the church is a local body of baptisted believers with the Lord Jesus Christ as the head. As the body of baptisted believers under the leadership of the indwelling of the Holy
Spirit, we seek unity, effective coordination of fruitful ministry, and obedience to the biblical commandments of Jesus Christ.
- Finally, we believe in a personal relationship with the Lord which compels us to share our faith with all people, encourage each other through our faithful church attendance, and live a life
in which we act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with our God.